In the crazy world in which we live, a blog looking to make sense of it all.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Blogging

I have to hand it to other Peoria bloggers. They seem so dedicated and continue to do an excellent job at reporting and expressing well thought opinions (whether I agree or not). I am really amazed at how they can keep the pace.

I surely don't have the time to put in a great blog like CJ Summers or Billy Dennis. And when I do have time, a few other bloggers have already beat me to the punch (I think the press calls this "being scooped"). I then don't feel the need to rehash news.

But my 2008 resolution is to blog a bit more often, whether it's something newsworthy or something to the likes of East Bluff Barbie. At the minimum, I'd like to contribute something worthwhile to the Peoria blogosphere at least once a month. So January should be wrapped up for me.

Happy New Year!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Christensen said...

I am a new blogger in town and wondering how I can keep up with all this. I have a lot of things to blog about, but no time to do it. My plan is to update my blog once a day. I thought that was good. Then, I saw C.J. and Billy updating their sites several times a day. It is going to be hard to keep up, but I will try!

January 08, 2008 9:03 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

I know a few people who are trying to post everyday in 2008. I think that would be really, really difficult to do. So my goal is to post "more," but maybe I really should assign a value to "more..."

January 09, 2008 8:24 AM

 
Blogger Common Sense Dude said...

Updating your blog every day will be quite the challange. If you can do that, can we call you "SuperBlogger?"

I am going to try to blog more often too. Wish me luck.

January 09, 2008 1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home