In the crazy world in which we live, a blog looking to make sense of it all.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Meanwhile At Another Blog

Over at PeoriaIllinoian, he recently reported that PollyPeoria has thrown in the towel on blogging. Before this, Scott Janz and a couple of others announced the same. Fortunately for us, Scott reneged and came back.

In a previous post of mine, I mentioned how I enjoy to do it, though time and work constraints mixed with inspiration limit my blogging. I don't expect to hang up my blogging just yet and I'm trying to post every 2-3 weeks; so far so good. But I became curious about a few other blogs I haven't seen or heard from in a long time so I did some surfing. I even discovered a couple of unknown blogs in the process.

Someone we haven't heard from for a long time is WillyNilly. And I miss Willy. Please come back. The P-Town Snarker, what ever happened to him? Even a better question, whatever became of the Pottstown Pundit? A Bird in the Hand and Coffee and a Cubicle haven't posted in months.

I found a new blog (can't remember how I came across it) that had an interesting tidbit on "wonderboy" Aaron Schock. It seems the kid can't get anyone to accept awards on his behalf. And I'm really enjoying some of the new bloggers post such as Tales of a Peorian (I wish Meghan the best of luck on the new gig) and Newsanchor Mom. A few others featured mainly their hobbies and everyday life; a couple featured way too much about poker for my taste.

Common Sense of it All: I could go on, but it just goes to show, another cool aspect of Peoria is the diversity of its bloggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home